Tuesday, December 23, 2014

“i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine [Read More]


Mode Nine Disappointed At Nigeria’s Poor Hip Hop Culture – “I’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable”

Read Also:


Mode Nine is popularly regarded as one of
the pioneer and legendary rap acts in
Nigeria, but he’s disappointed that the brand
doesn’t sell.

“Music has got me fame but not fortune. The kind of song I do is hip-hop in its pure
essence and the truth is that most Nigerians
do not like i,” Mode Nine said in an interview with Punch

I can eat three times in a day; I am not
hungry but I am not as comfortable as I
would love to be. However, the book has not ended, so let’s see what happens. Music has got me more fame than fortune.”

He also revealed that he wasn’t bothered
about not receiving any nominations at the
Hip Hop World awards, saying he only wants
to make good music.

“I don’t feel bad that I was not nominated in
the Lyricist on the Roll category during this
year’s Headies because even the sun and
moon rotate the time they are meant to. 
I don’t do music with awards in mind; I just try and make good albums. I don’t mind if I am not nominated again for the next Headies because I was getting tired of being
nominated for the lyricist on the roll
category year in year out. I am even happy
that I was not nominated.

FOLLOW @head_masta on twitter

For Breaking news, Join COO156BC4 or search 'Headmasta' for delivery of breaking news to your device

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...