Thursday, November 27, 2014

LMAOOO!!! See Bovi's Open Letter To Candy Crush Saga [Read Here]

I guess Bovi is seriously tired of this game called Candy Crush available on facebook and smartphones, He cant seen to get to the end of the game and its seriously bugging him, so he had to voice out his opinion and this is what he as to say below :




Dear Candy Crush, it is with joy I announce to you that I give up. Wetin sef? My current level has just opened my eyes to what u really are! 419!!!!

How can you have a beginning and not have an end? Are u d word of God? Even bible says heaven and earth will pass away and u ordinary game u want to remain?? You are stupid. U are a time waster; worse than ikorodu road traffic. You are a false hope giver; worse than nepa. You are a horrible addiction; worse than hard drugs. You are an attention seeker; worse than instagram.

You are a destiny killer; worse than prostitution. When they said time waits for no man, it’s u we were being warned against. You are even stronger than coffee and red bull cos u keep a tired soul awake. And u are greater than sex cos d urge for u is…. Ok no, this last one, u no reach. But I quit. I’ve tried. #delete... Read post below


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...